🥷🔌🔥 PLUG AN SOCKET BANKING SOLUTIONS🔥🔌🥷

PNK
Briansclub.cm Carding
Order your brand new Apple Vision from $3000 $900 only with us ! - Worldwide Delivery with escrow ! ☔
SwiP3PluGkinG

SwiP3PluGkinG

Master Forger
Verified Seller
as safety deposit
$0.0
🥷🔌🔌🔌🔌🥷

PLUG AN SOCKET BANKING SOLUTIONS

POS Cash Out Service

HICH TICKET CVV EXPERT

Minimum Transaction: 25,000$US

LOOKING FOR LONG LASTING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, Enough Bread for everyone to eat.

SERVICE FEE: 40%

TERMS:

1. FIRST DEAL IS GOING TO BE A TEST OF GOOD FAITH, MY PARTNER IS AN EXPERT IN KYC DOCUMENTS. I HAVE AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF ANDROID BLU AN VORTEX PHONES WITH T-MOBILE & AT&T SERVICE. PAYOUT PERCENTAGES WOULD BE CVV SUPPLIER 60% ME 20% AN THE OTHER 20 GOES TO @KMillyZsSid

1. SO FIRST WE WOULD NEED TO BE PROVIDED WITH THE CVV IDENTITY DETAILS, WE MAKE ACCOUNTS AN PASS KYC, ONCE PROOF SHOWN OF KYC VERIFICATION YOU WILL PROVIDE THE CC DETAILS AND THEN I PURCHASE BITCOIN AND DISTRIBUTE THE PERCENTAGE OF PROFITS OUT.
  2. This total process takes anywhere from 3-5 days. Possibly quicker but typically 72 hours for everything.

This is an excellent opportunity for us all to make some amazing profits, just looking for other legit business partners who are about their business an only trying to get this paper. Profit margins are untapped. Sometimes you just have to so this is worth the risk, because you will never know unless you just take that chance. I look for forward to doing business and ready to cash out. DMs are always open. @BGM614

@BGM614

@KMillyZsSid

Last edited:
Legal warning We do not host or store any files on our website except thread messages, most likely your DMCA content is being hosted on a third-party website and you need to contact them. Representatives of this site ("service") are not responsible for any content created by users and for accounts. The materials presented express only the opinions of their authors.
🚨 Do not get Ripped Off ! ⚖️ Deal with approved sellers or use Leet Escrow on Telegram @leetlat
Back